7 drops Bergamot
7 drops Sweet Orange
.2 drops Beeswax
.5 drops Shea Butter
.1 drops Jojoba Oil
.1 drops Sweet almond oil
6 drops Vitamin E Oil
1. Add the beeswax and shea butter to a glass bowl or jar.
2. Put the bowl or jar in a saucepan filled with 1 inch of water and melt over medium heat.
3. When the ingredients are melted, add the almond oil and jojoba oil and stir.
4. Remove the jar from the saucepan and stir in the Vitamin E oil and essential oils.
5. Carefully pour into lip balm tubes or tins and allow to cool.